Monday, July 14, 2014

Here we go...

Starting a blog seemed like sort of a daunting task to me. In fact, signing up for a writing class seemed daunting. Did I think I wouldn't have to write? I don't really know what I expected! I have never felt like a strong writer. In fact, in high school I remember the first day of my writing class freshman year the instructor said, "I've never had a student come from St. Cecilia who knew how to write." If it's not clear, St. Cecilia is where I went to grade school. So part of me wants to blame my lack of writing confidence on my schooling, part of me thinks it's because I was programmed to think I'm a poor writer by my freshman teacher, but in reality I know it's just because I avoid writing anything (let alone letting others see what I write) at all costs. But, I know that here I will have to do both. So, here we go...


I'm confident that as RNs, we will know!

No comments:

Post a Comment